WRAPAROUND ARTS & TUTORING PROGRAM
Wraparound is a family-centered program and utilizes individualized interventions to build on the strengths of the family. The wraparound process is a way to improve the lives of youth and his/her family who have complex needs.
OCCTAC is an equal opportunity employer
OCCTAC has a strong partnership with the County of Orange. We are one of the providers for the County of Orange, Wraparound Network Program. Working in conjunction with Social Services, Probation Offices and Health Care Agencies, OCCTAC provides family-based intervention via supportive services to at-risk youth and their families. These services are designed to help achieve positive outcomes for youth and family members that are in need of care.
Wraparound supportive services include After-School Arts and Tutoring programs. Our After-School Arts program offers supervised and structured Arts programming for youth during after-school hours.
Families are able to enroll in a variety of Music, Art, Dance and Therapeutic Arts classes.
Tutoring services provide one-to-one instruction and academic coaching in one or more academic subjects. Tutors assist students with difficulties relating to subject matter and, tutors also teach students learning strategies to help them be better prepared for school.
Dates & Times:
Tutoring and classes are provided Monday - Friday after school hours. Schedule may vary based on appointments.
Become A Tutor
Our Wraparound Tutors get the opportunity to help youth that are referred by the County of Orange. We serve families from different cities in Orange County. We motivate our students to learn by teaching them different learning skills, including, but are not limited to, good study habits, organizational skills, time management and test-taking skills. A Wraparound Tutor links families to resources and encourages youth to implement these skills to assist them in their educational career.
• Ability to work with youth that exhibit emotional/behavior challenges.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is preferred.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Experience in working with a diverse multicultural community.
• Must have own transportation with current California Driver’s License and auto insurance.
• Previous tutoring experience (at least 6 months) working with transitional age youth.
• Proficiency in the ability to work with multi-disciplinary school subjects.
• Spanish/English bilingual preferred, but not necessary.
For more information in the program and/or to apply to be a tutor please contact:
Wraparound Program Coordinator
T: 714-547-5468 Ext. 305