What is Wraparound?
Wraparound is a family centered, strength based, needs driven and individualized service planning and implementation process. The Wraparound process is a way to improve the lives of youth and families who have complex needs.
Orange County Children’s Therapeutic Arts Center has a strong partnership with the County of Orange, Social Services. We are one of the providers for the County of Orange, Wraparound Network Program. OCCTAC provides family-based intervention via supportive services to at-risk youth and families. These services are designed to help achieve positive outcomes for the youth and family members as an alternative to placement in group home care.
Wraparound supportive services include After-School Arts and Tutoring programs. Our After-School Arts program offers supervised and structured Arts programming for children and youth during after-school hours, Monday through Friday. Families are able to enroll in a variety of Music, Art, Dance and Therapeutic Arts classes. Tutoring services provide one-to-one instruction and academic coaching in one (1) or more academic subjects. The tutors assist students with difficulties relating to subject matter, and also teach students learning strategies to do better in school.
• A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is preferred.
• Experience in working with transitional age youth for at least 6 months.
• Experience in working with a diverse community.
• Strong organization, writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teens with care including peers, and families.
• Spanish/English bilingual and bi-cultural understanding preferred, but not necessary.
• Understands of child and transitional age youth developmental issues.
• Excellent networking and communication skills.
• Have own transportation with current California Driver’s License and auto insurance.
Wraparound Tutor Program Coordinator
Orange County Children’s Therapeutic Arts Center
2215 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706
714-547-5468, Ext. 316