OCCTAC’s Early Intervention Services for Older Adults Program provides isolated adults in Orange County with the opportunity to reintegrate into the community by incorporating healthy activities into their daily lifestyle and improving their quality of life. The Early Intervention Services for Older Adults Program is available to all Orange County residents 60 years of age and older.
Participants are connected with activities that are custom tailored to best suit their specific needs and interests.
What services can we provide at OCCTAC?
• Short-term/ Mid-term life coaching and case management
• Access to various types of classes and support groups
• Transportation assistance
• Translation services
• Assistance with filling out applications and/or documents
• Periodic follow ups in regards to goals and/or referrals
Other services outside of OCCTAC?
• Referrals to community resources and follow ups to ensure that a connection was made. Such as:
• Food distribution centers
• Dental or Medical Care Services
• Legal Services
• Mentoring Services
• Adult Education Services
We offer the following Activities:
• Skill Development
• Educational and Socialization Groups
• Support Groups
• Recreational Activities
• Therapeutic Arts and Crafts
• Home Visitations